- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 02:53:17 +0000: Muhyiddin to be PM if Opposition wins GE14, says Dr M - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia president Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin will be prime minister if the Opposition wins the next general election, says Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 02:26:22 +0000: Dropping of suit shows Husam, Chang’s allegations without merit, says Azalina - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: The dropping of a class action suit by Matthias Chang and Datuk Husam Musa against companies and individuals in the United States over 1Malaysia Development Berhad shows that their allegations were of no merit and baseless, says Datuk Seri Azalina Othman Said.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 02:23:25 +0000: Man arrested for insulting Johor royal family on Facebook - The Star Online : Nation Feed
JOHOR BARU: A 25-year-old man has been arrested by police for posting an insulting comment against the Johor royal family on Facebook.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 01:38:25 +0000: SPAD: 33,652 cases recorded since 2011 - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA NERUS: As many as 33,652 cases have been recorded by the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) involving various types of vehicles from the agency's inception in 2011 until August this year.
- Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:00:00 +0000: State blasted over quarry works - The Star Online : Nation Feed
NIBONG TEBAL: The state government has been taken to task for failing to act against rampant quarrying works in Batu Kawan which have affected the health of some 20,000 residents nearby.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 03:10:52 +0000: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate - NST Online Latest News - All
WASHINGTON: Donald Trump’s habit of peddling hype and fabrication emerged unabated in the first presidential debate while Hillary Clinton played it cautiously in her statements, though not without error. They both denied making statements that they are on the record as saying. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Mon, 26 Sep 2016 08:02:24 +0000: Special committee set up to investigate deadly Eimarace crash - NST Online Latest News - All
KUANTAN: The Higher Education Ministry has set up a special committee to investigate the deadly buggy crash at the Eimarace yesterday. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:17:33 +0000: UTM says safety precautions taken at deadly buggy race in Kuantan - NST Online Latest News - All
JOHOR BARU: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), which organised the Education Innovation Motorsports and Automotive Race (EIMARace) in Kuantan, Pahang that saw two spectators killed in an accident today, said it had taken all necessary safety precautions at the event. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Sun, 25 Sep 2016 07:50:41 +0000: (UPDATED) Two killed, several injured as buggy crashes into spectators in Kuantan - NST Online Latest News - All
KUANTAN: Two people in a family were killed and several others injured after a racing buggy slammed into spectators during the Education Innovation Motorsports and Automotive Race (Eimarace) at Indera Mahkota today. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Sat, 24 Sep 2016 08:39:48 +0000: MH17: "Uncovered" radar images finally released by arms manufacturer [VIDEO] - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Raw data, including radar images of air traffic movements over eastern Ukraine dating back to when Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down, has been released by Russian arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd