- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:20:08 +0000: RM7mil saved via waste separation programme - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Solid waste separation at source has not only encouraged recycling, but has saved the Government about RM7mil in costs.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:15:54 +0000: Mid Valley to double up hygiene inspections following Komugi Bakery incident - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: Mid Valley Megamall has said that Komugi Bakery will be shut down for "thorough cleaning and review of operational procedures" and that it will work with all its tenants to improve hygiene standards at the mall.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:50:06 +0000: Pandikar Amin: If I'm a disgrace, so are all MPs - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Parliament Speaker Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia hit out at Segambut MP Lim Lip Eng for calling him a disgrace, saying members can disagree with his decisions by going through the proper channel.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:45:20 +0000: Bukit Merah resort reopens after getting the all-clear - The Star Online : Nation Feed
IPOH: Bukit Merah Laketown Resort has reopened after being given the go-ahead by the authorities.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:00:00 +0000: Escalator falls apart at shopping mall - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Several metal plates of an escalator bounced up during a malfunction at a shopping mall in Pandan Indah here.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:51:21 +0000: Joint Federal-Selangor govt task force formed to tackle river pollution - NST Online Latest News - All
SHAH ALAM: The Natural Resources and Environment Ministry and the Selangor state government have agreed to form a joint task force to tackle river pollution in the region. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:02:48 +0000: Water supply disruption in Petaling, Hulu Langat, Sepang: Syabas - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Several areas in the Petaling, Hulu Langat and Sepang districts would experience water disruption as the Sungai Semenyih Water Treatment Plant (LRA) has yet to achieve its optimum level. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:26:43 +0000: All 145 public hospitals nationwide under scrutiny in wake of deadly Johor blaze - NST Online Latest News - All
JOHOR BARU: The safety and crisis management procedures of all 145 public hospitals nationwide are set to undergo scrutiny by a special squad under the Health Ministry. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Sun, 23 Oct 2016 09:50:28 +0000: Rahman Dahlan tweets warning, pro-Bersih companies will be blacklisted - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Companies receiving government contracts but support illegal assemblies to topple government will be blacklisted. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Sun, 23 Oct 2016 01:00:13 +0000: AT&T strikes US$108bil deal to buy Time Warner - NST Online Latest News - All
NEW YORK: AT&T on Saturday announced a deal worth US$108.7 billion to buy Time Warner that would create a powerhouse with control over a vast array of media and entertainment assets and the means to deliver them. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd