- Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:54:04 +0000: Najib instructs KTM to improve ETS online booking service - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has instructed Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTM) to find an immediate solution to various customer complaints about its services.
- Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:02:48 +0000: Najib: Paying taxes is a civic and moral responsibility - The Star Online : Nation Feed
CYBERJAYA: Paying taxes should be viewed as a civic and moral responsibility by all citizens, says Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
- Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:40:46 +0000: North Korea accuses South Korea and US of murdering its citizen - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: In denying its own involvement, North Korea has accused South Korea and the United States of killing one of its citizens.
- Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Noh gives reasons for time extensions - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Following a landmark court decision compelling late delivery compensation to house buyers, the Government gave its reasons for approving time extensions to developers.
- Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:00:00 +0000: ‘Let us complete probe first’ - The Star Online : Nation Feed
BANGI: Malaysia will look at North Korea’s demand for Kim Jong-nam’s body only after police have completed their investigation and the courts have completed their proceedings, said Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.
- Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:14:02 +0000: Malaysia not on immigration ban list: US Embassy - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: The US Embassy here has denied reports saying Malaysia is one of the countries on the list of countries affected by US President Donald Trump's immigration ban.
- Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:53:23 +0000: Petrol prices up by 20 sen for February - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: The price of RON95 and RON97 petrol is set to go up by 20 sen for the month of February.
- Tue, 31 Jan 2017 06:41:24 +0000: Annuar Musa: My suspension is Mara prerogative - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Annuar Musa has accepted his suspension as Mara chairman, saying it was the prerogative of the Mara board members.
- Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:41:03 +0000: Sarawak BN to name candidate for Tanjung Datu by-election on Wednesday - NST Online Latest News - All
KUCHING: Sarawak Chief Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Abang Openg will announce the Barisan Nasional (BN) candidate for Tanjung Datu by-election on Wednesday.
- Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:17:32 +0000: Skipper, crew member of missing catamaran found safe, search continues for Chinese tourists - NST Online Latest News - All
KOTA KINABALU: A boat skipper and a crew member of a catamaran reported missing with 28 Chinese tourists yesterday have been found safe near Pulau Tiga in Kuala Penyu, about 50km south of Mengalum.