- Sat, 24 Jun 2017 07:47:02 +0000: Wisma Putra: No Malaysians involved in Mecca suicide bombing - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: No Malaysians were involved in Friday's suicide bombing in Mecca, said the Foreign Ministry on Saturday.
- Sat, 24 Jun 2017 07:31:06 +0000: Sidek: RCI could shed more light on forex losses - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: A Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) could help reveal more details on the foreign exchange losses suffered by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) in the 1980s and 1990s, said Tan Sri Mohd Sidek Hassan.
- Sat, 24 Jun 2017 06:19:39 +0000: Hadi tells political parties to reject internal meddling by foreign powers - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: PAS president Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang has urged all political parties to reject the meddling of foreign powers in the country's internal affairs as it is against the teachings of the Al-Quran.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Bentong and Raub folk to gain from development, says Liow - The Star Online : Nation Feed
RAUB: The pace of development in Bentong and Raub is most encouraging, with positive feedback coming from the folk there, said Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Four army personnel cheat death in car crash - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: Four army personnel escaped with injuries after the car they were in went out of control and slammed into the barrier of a bridge on AMJ Highway in Melaka.
- Mon, 26 Dec 2016 07:50:17 +0000: Police probing cause of fatal Pagoh bus crash - NST Online Latest News - All
JOHOR BARU: Police will investigate thoroughly to identify the actual cause of the fatal accident involving an express bus which plunged into a deep ravine at KM137.3 of the North-South Expressway (northbound), near the Pagoh R&R area, last Saturday.
- Sun, 25 Dec 2016 10:57:20 +0000: Pagoh bus crash: Survivor R. Nagadevan recalls events of the horrific accident - NST Online Latest News - All
MUAR: "Almost everyone on board the bus was sound asleep, and they were not ready to brace for impact," recalls one of the survivors of the Pagoh bus crash, R. Nagadevan, 26.
- Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:21:00 +0000: Felda buys stake in Eagle High Plantations for US$505.4 million - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Federal Land Development Authority (Felda) has signed a deal with Rajawali Group to acquire a significant stake in the latter's PT Eagle High Plantations Tbk (EHP), one of Indonesia's largest palm oil companies.
- Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:56:15 +0000: IGP: Seven arrested on terror links, IS ties detected - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Seven men, including four foreigners, were arrested between Nov 3 and Dec 16, on suspicions of being involved in terrorism activities.
- Tue, 20 Dec 2016 03:43:34 +0000: MH370 officials: Crash site could be north of search area - NST Online Latest News - All
SYDNEY: A team of international investigators hunting for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 said Tuesday it has concluded the plane is unlikely to be found in a stretch of the Indian Ocean search crews have been combing for two years, and may instead have crashed in an area farther to the north.