- Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:29:24 +0000: Zahid: Malaysian aid organisations can play international role - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian humanitarian aid organisations can play a role in helping the lives of those threatened in conflict areas, said Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.
- Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:35:58 +0000: Kelantan fire chief: fire destroyed nine pondok schools over three years - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KOTA BARU: Another pondok school in Kelantan went up in flames Sunday, bringing the total number of religious schools damaged by fire to nine over the last three years.
- Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:14:14 +0000: Johor MB pays tribute to workers on eve of Labour Day - The Star Online : Nation Feed
JOHOR BARU: The Labour Day celebration is a fitting display of respect for the workers who have contributed to the growth of the state, said Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin.
- Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:35:32 +0000: Chong: TN50 will be drafted based on public feedback - The Star Online : Nation Feed
RAWANG: The Government wants to hear public feedback on matters the government should place importance on as it moves towards achieving the 2050 National Transformation (TN50) initiative, said MCA Youth chief Datuk Chong Sin Woon.
- Sat, 29 Apr 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Road charge at Thai border - The Star Online : Nation Feed
BENTONG: The RM20 road charge, currently enforced at the Johor-Singapore crossing point, will also be imposed at the border with Thailand, said Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai.
- Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:14:02 +0000: Malaysia not on immigration ban list: US Embassy - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: The US Embassy here has denied reports saying Malaysia is one of the countries on the list of countries affected by US President Donald Trump's immigration ban.
- Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:53:23 +0000: Petrol prices up by 20 sen for February - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: The price of RON95 and RON97 petrol is set to go up by 20 sen for the month of February.
- Tue, 31 Jan 2017 06:41:24 +0000: Annuar Musa: My suspension is Mara prerogative - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Annuar Musa has accepted his suspension as Mara chairman, saying it was the prerogative of the Mara board members.
- Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:41:03 +0000: Sarawak BN to name candidate for Tanjung Datu by-election on Wednesday - NST Online Latest News - All
KUCHING: Sarawak Chief Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Abang Openg will announce the Barisan Nasional (BN) candidate for Tanjung Datu by-election on Wednesday.
- Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:17:32 +0000: Skipper, crew member of missing catamaran found safe, search continues for Chinese tourists - NST Online Latest News - All
KOTA KINABALU: A boat skipper and a crew member of a catamaran reported missing with 28 Chinese tourists yesterday have been found safe near Pulau Tiga in Kuala Penyu, about 50km south of Mengalum.