- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:00:00 +0000: ‘We were right to ban sexy ads’ - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: The furore over a watch retailer being fined for displaying “sexy” posters shows no sign of abating with the Kota Baru Municipal Council saying it was in the right for issuing the summons.
- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:00:00 +0000: Cop killed by colleague in freak gun accident - The Star Online : Nation Feed
SERDANG: A police sergeant died after he was accidentally shot in the head by his colleague.
- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:00:00 +0000: A-G wants court to reject Zaid’s application - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: The Attorney-General is asking the High Court to refuse an application by former Cabinet minister Datuk Zaid Ibrahim to challenge his decision not to prosecute the Prime Minister over a purported RM2.6bil donation.
- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:00:00 +0000: MCA: Council’s action affecting non-Muslim rights - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: The Kota Baru Municipal Council’s move to fine a watch retailer over two posters deemed “sexy”, shows that PAS’ Syariah dictates are being formalised as public policy via local council by-laws, said Kelantan MCA Youth chairman Chong Swee Wee.
- Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:00:00 +0000: Pakatan disintegrating over snap polls, says Liow - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KAJANG: MCA president Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai has criticised the Opposition for not being able to reach a consensus on a snap election in Penang.
- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 11:31:23 +0000: Najib: US Dept of Justice civil complaint shows 1MDB not directly involved - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister and Umno president Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the civil complaint filed by the United States (US) Department of Justice (DOJ) showed that strategic development company 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) is not directly involved in the affair. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Fri, 29 Jul 2016 03:14:27 +0000: Former Kencana executive director charged with insider trading - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Former executive director of Kencana Petroleum Berhad, Yeow Kheng Chew and two others, were today charged in the Sessions Court for insider trading and abetment. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:26:07 +0000: Taman OUG shooting: Three suspects to be charged tomorrow - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Three out of 10 suspects in police custody over the fatal shooting of a woman in Taman OUG earlier this month, will be charged tomorrow. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:21:15 +0000: Police deny claims that MH370 pilot had charted ill-fated course weeks before incident - NST Online Latest News - All
PUTRAJAYA: Police today denied reports claiming that the pilot of missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 had conducted a simulation of a similar path just weeks before helming the ill-fated flight. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:54:50 +0000: Setapak shooting: Victim was a money-lender, police probing gang ties - NST Online Latest News - All
KUALA LUMPUR: Terror struck the city today when two gunmen opened fire upon a car at a traffic light along Jalan Genting Klang, near Setapak Central. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd