- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:22:34 +0000: See-To: GST not needed in Dr M's time as Malaysia had other sources of funds - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: Malaysia did not need GST during Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's time as prime minister, as there other sources of funds that are now unavailable, says Datuk Eric See-To.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:39:02 +0000: Education Ministry: 1,000 teacher trainees needed, good benefits offered - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KUALA LUMPUR: The Education Ministry wants to recruit over a thousand teacher trainees, says Datuk Chong Sin Woon.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:37:37 +0000: Mukhriz stands by earlier statement on Cambridge Analytica - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir is interested to see how Azrin Zizal is going to prove that he was under his employ when he was Kedah mentri besar.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:20:45 +0000: Siringan's death a great loss for Sabah - The Star Online : Nation Feed
KOTA KINABALU: The death of Sabah state minister Datuk Siringan Gubat has come as a shock to Datuk Seri Madius Tangau, who last spoke to him over the phone only hours earlier.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:12:08 +0000: MCA questions DAP's endorsement of Pakatan's 'ethnocentric' manifesto - The Star Online : Nation Feed
PETALING JAYA: DAP has gone against its own principles to fight for a "Malaysian Malaysia" by endorsing Pakatan Harapan's manifesto which protects the interests of certain communities, said Datuk Seri Ti Lian Ker.
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 17:40:36 +0000: Three year old from Selangor contracts diphtheria - NST Online Latest News - All
<p>KUALA LUMPUR: A diphtheria case involving a three year-old has been reported by the Selangor State Health Department, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).</p> © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:14:09 +0000: Zahid chairs UN Security Council debate on WMDs - NST Online Latest News - All
<p>NEW YORK: Speakers from about 50 countries took part in an open debate on the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi at the United Nations Security Council today.</p> © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 03:02:58 +0000: Government loses appeal against Bersih over 2012 property damages claim - NST Online Latest News - All
© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:38:14 +0000: Ex-Singapore president S. R. Nathan dies - NST Online Latest News - All
<p>Singapore: Former Singapore president S. R. Nathan, whose colourful career included stints as a spymaster and diplomat, died in hospital on Monday, the government said in a statement.</p> © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd
- Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:54:16 +0000: Police to focus on gathering quality intelligence to bolster Sabah east coast security - NST Online Latest News - All
<p>KOTA KINABALU: Police will work on gathering quality intelligence to curb security problems in Sabah’s east coast.</p> © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd